Question
Posted by: Sista | 2006/11/08

Milky discharge

I'm on day 9 of my 24 day cycle and today having a milky discharge. Could i be ovulating?

Dear Sista

It may be possible since this is around about the ovulatory phase of your cycle. However, should you be suffering from a fertility problem, this may be due to a shortened proliferative phase (that is the build up phase from the last menstrual cycle to the next ovulation). Ideally a proliferative phase should be at least 12 days, so as to give the lining sufficient time to develop properly.

1
Posted by: ... | 2006/11/09

usually around our fertile period leading up to ovulation we experience fertile cervical mucus which is described as "stretchy with an egg white consistency" this is what you should be looking for.

Reply to ...