Question
Posted by: v | 2008/01/15

milk returns & havent breastfed in 1.5yr

i wonder if anyone can help me here. i went to the gynae because all of a sudden my milk has come back and because i have a yellowish discharge from my one breast as well as swollen glands in same breast. she prescribed antibiotics to clear it which it never also she found a lump in my other breast. i went for an ultrasound and nothing was picked up. the radiologist was concerned about it because ultra sounds dont pick everything up. but my gynae doesnt seem to be worried. WHAT DO I DO??? my nerves are shot as cancer is in my family alas not breast cancer, but cancer none the less.

I agree with Zoe.

1
Posted by: zoe | 2008/01/17

i think you should see you doctor again or go for a second opinion

Reply to zoe