Question
Posted by: nelly | 2007/08/17

Milk production

My baby is now 4 months old. I am still breastfeeding and must go back to work, but want to express milk. What can i take to produce optimal milk as I have to leave at least 3 bottles at for babysitter. How much must my baby be drinking by now? Regards

You could try Brewers yeast. Post to the paediatrician for baby's feeding requirements.

Barshee, please post your question separately.

1
Posted by: barshshee | 2007/08/19

i am a 50 year old woman and have not been thru menapause as yet. The question is that when i press my breasts milk like fluid appears. What is this and why? thank you

Reply to barshshee