Question
Posted by: Fedup | 2007/04/05

Milk in boobs

Hi my son is 7 years old already, My milk dried up immediately after i stopped breast feeding. For the past 9/10 months it has been coming back, I have milk like someone who has a new borm baby at home, Both my breasts are double the size it use to be and it is very heavy, I have been to numerous doctors and Gynies and all the medication they have been giving me hasnt been working. I used the most expensive medication to dry up the milk but i still have milk. I really dont know what to do anymore and who to see regarding the milk regarding my breasts.

Please help me i am really fedup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Have you had your prolactin levels checked? The commonest cause would be a prolactinoma.

2
Posted by: samba | 2007/04/06

HI.I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM.MEDICATION SOMETIMES DOES NOT HELP.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT A FRESH CABBAGE LEAF ON EACH BREAST WHILE HOLDING A TOWEL UNDER THEM.
YOU WILL BE AMAZED HOW THE MILK FLOWS OUT WITHOUT ANY EFFORT.
ONCE THE LEAF IS SOFT PLACE ANOTHER ONE AND AFTER A FEW DAYS ALL THE MILK HAS DRIED UP.I BELIEVE THAT CABBAGE LEAVES HAS SOME HEALING POWERS.DO TRY AND POST THE RESULTS ON HERE .
ALL THE BEST

Reply to samba
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/05

Some pills like Espiride gives women milk - it's a pill to help someone relax who is depressed. Are you on any medication?

Reply to Echelle