Question
Posted by: donno | 2007/04/03

MILF

What does the term MILF stands for?? I dont no!!!

It comes from the movie American Pie and means mother I would love to F....

Dr Elna McIntosh

4
Posted by: Health24 | 2007/04/04

Hi Joe! Please post a separate question, not as part of someone else's thread.

Reply to Health24
Posted by: Joe | 2007/04/04

Dear Sexologist,

I am a 28 year old unmarried male and I used to mastubate regularly, with great pleasure and I was able to ejaculate comfortably and reach orgasm. A normal wank usually lasts me about 20-30 minutes.

During these past 2 weeks, I have been masturbating for a long period of time (1 to 1 1/2 hours) with no ejaculation point and no orgasm. I find this frustrating. Only on one occassion I lost my erection in the process, whereas on other occassions I do not loose my erection, but I do not reach ejaculation and orgasm. This is bothering me and frustrating me.

I must inform you though, that I am a bipolar disorder sufferer and take SSRI medication for this, but in the past this has not affected my ability to mastubate. About 3 weeks ago I took a paracetemol overdose (attempted suicide) and the psychiatrist put me on stronger medication called Anafranil - 75mg at night.

I find that after taking this medication, the problem came about. Could this be the problem, and if this is the problem, how do I go about solving this problem so that I can enjoy wanking myself to pleasure once again?

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Donno | 2007/04/03

I was just interested . I am according to you a MILF too and I like it. Thanx for your answer.

Reply to Donno
Posted by: sunflower | 2007/04/03

why would you want to know that? i used the term in my one posting..

Reply to sunflower