Question
Posted by: JJ | 2007/06/13

migraines with PMS

i think i have what is classified as migraines (without the debilitating headache thoough) every week before i get my period. I get these blind spots that are colourful and moving, that start off small and grow until my whoel vision is blurry and i cant see. They only last about half an hour, but i get it every month around the same time. I get a dull headache but it is nothing too bad. The blurred vision is terrible as it has happened when i am drivng before.
why is this? What can i do for it?
thanks very much

Migraines are generally managed after an assessment by a neurologist in conjunction with your gyn who can initiate treatas indicated.