Question
Posted by: Ninja | 2008/01/17

MIGRAINES & Spastic colon

I am only 24 years old but am finding it harder and harder to get through the month without having to retire to the bed either due to a migraine (yes, the real thing) or due to a spastic colon. It is hampering with my daily functioning at work and home. Yes, I have a lot of stress - I work and am a postgraduate student, but that isn't so bad. Many people deal with much more stress, successfully. Please help-should i see a GP or a Neurologist, or a chiropractor, or a psychologist, or a dietician??? Also, are there any practicle steps i can take til then? Thank you for your devotion and help with this site.

Hallo Ninja
I think you should see a psychologist to teach you stress management techniques, and a neurologist to help you manage the headaches, and probably a gastro enterologist with his dietician to manage the spastic colon. Although I suspect that if you handle your stress better, you would probably have less bowel and headache symptoms altogether.

1
Posted by: Raz | 2008/09/26

help me find out WHATTTTT FOOOD to eat please!!!!

Reply to Raz