Question
Posted by: macs | 2005/12/10

migraines after chemo

When i started chemo i have had the most terrible megraines that are inpossible to control and the oncologist gave me nurofen to help but it does absolutely nothing i am not sleeping at night and i wake with cold sweats my head feels like it wants to come off my shoulders. i actually get suicidal at times when the pain gets so bad and i seem to black out every now and again from the severe pain.HELP PLEASE, HELP

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Macs,

The chemo has set off some process that can only be diagnosed with a hands on examination. Please contact me asap on 0825555763 and I will advise you of the best place to go near to where you live – I will not be available after 14 December.