Question
Posted by: Sharon | 2003/03/11

Migraine treatment

I am currently experiencing between 6 - 8 menstrual migraines per month. I have been taking Inderal LA80 for about 1.5 years and using Zomig 2.5mg for about 2.5 years. I have recently started taking Dolomite, Evening Primrose capsules and Feverfew as I read an article on the internet that these could help. Do you think this could be a possiblity?

My other problem however is the cost of the Zomig tablets. Could you tell me what other migraine treatments / prophylactics there are available on the market at the moment.

Sharon. The proof is in the pudding and is there is no real harm in taking “”, it might be worth a try.
There are quite a few alternatives to Zomig®, but they’re all more or less of equal effectiveness and price. The newest is Relpax®, but it isn’t cheaper. Good luck.