Posted by: Lesedi | 2009/01/29


I' ve got a very painful constant headache at the back of my left ear and just above my left eye.
I' m trying to get an appointment to see a specialist at the headache clinic.What do i do in the meantime?
This has been going on for more than a year.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Lesedi,

It is unfortunately not possible to advise you without examining you, as the pain can come from a number of structures. I will however get someone from The Headache Clinic to contact you today.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Zaza | 2009/02/06

I am suffering from a severe headache is at the back of my neck sometimes is behind my left and sometimes on at the right ears.

It is coming with hot wind out of my nostrils and makes it difficukt for me to breath and look .

Kindly advise me what do i need to do

Reply to Zaza
Posted by: noxie | 2009/02/04

i would like to know which doctor is a expert from East London for head

Reply to noxie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.