Question
Posted by: Tamaryn | 2007/11/30

Migraine

This morning I read your article in Beeld about migraine. I need help urgently. My life is hell from suffering headache etc. etc. Who can help me the best en the soon? I do not have a medical aid, but I am willing to pay. I am staying in Pretoria, and where is the most nearly place for me to go for help? The solution I have read about seems if that can work for me. Thank you.

Regards, Tamaryn

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Tamaryn,

The nearest Headache Clinic branch to Pretoria is in Parktown in Johannesburg. Apart from the hassle of the traffic on the N1 from Pretoria, it is easily accessible from the M1 highway. The phone number is 0861 678 911. If you call that number, one of the consultants will explain the procedure to you.