Question
Posted by: kr | 2004/01/14

migraine

hi, Years ago i suffered really bad migraines with numbness couldnt speak and eye disturbances, also i couldnt get the right words out they were gobbledy gook, then bang a massive headache. this morning i woke up and my eyes started to have zigzags and flashing lights i went completely confused and couldnt get my words out. I took tablets but i never got the headache that would normally follow. Only bruised feeling on my left side of head, and feeling exhausted. Would you say this was a migraine after so long, if so why no headache and am i in for more servere ones? Im worried its something more serious. thankyou.

Kr, it might be a weird form of migraine, but it might also be a form of epilepsy or even a small stroke. The best would be to see a neurologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.