Question
Posted by: Lee-Ann | 2003/02/06

Migraine

Hello Doc,

This is just a follow up on what you sent me, I went to a neurologist and explained to him what my
problem is, they also did some other scan with all these things on my head. So after telling the
doctor what's wrong he writes out a prescription for the following medicine (Zomig 2.5mg, Xefo 8,
Trepaling 28mg or 2.8mg can read this mg on Trepaline properly) and tells me that it will help
prevent tension, now, everybody suffers from tension, but it is so obvious that I only suffer from
these terrible headaches when I menstruate and every second month I get a migraine attack also
when I am menstruating, what do you think about this and the medicine. I also have after
8 years left the contraception pill, maybe that is where the problem is lying?

Lee-ann, it seems that he thinks you have a combination of migraine and muscle tension headache. I would take the medicine if I were you and see if it makes a difference within a month. If it doesn’t, it’s back to the drawing board. Good luck.
PS The Trepiline® is 25mg.