Question
Posted by: TC | 2007/05/09

Might not having kids

I found out a while ago that there is a good chance that I will never be able to have kids. On the wings of prayer I found out that I am now 4 weeks pregnant. I am very happy with this. Problem. About two weeks ago (after conception) I had a rush all over my body and had two injections. I t was something that I ate that I was allergic to. I had two injections (not sure what it was) and had to drink Celestamine. I also ate raw meat and had a glass of wine. I am going out of my mind worrying what influance all these will have on the fetus. Please assist as I am in 7th heaven knowing I will be able to hold my own little one very soon.

The raw meat and wine should not be a problem. You would have to tell me what the injection was in order for me to comment.