Question
Posted by: Star | 2007/04/24

Might be pregs - swiched contraceptives?

A month ago, I switched from Nordette to Ginette (for my skin). I always could tell when my period would come - It should have been yesterday - but still nothing!!! I'm really stressing.

Please give me some advise - could I be pregnant. We were very carefull (used condoms) and I am on the pill, but is it possible?

This is quite urgent - I need to know for sure, what do I do?

It may be just be changing pills that has upset your cycle, but do a preganncy test if you are worried.

5
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/04/25

The inactive once is the big white one's (Ginette). You might just be stressing about something as well. There's a lot of things that have an effect on your monthly cycle. Just relax

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Star | 2007/04/24

Nikki

Hi, thanks for you reply. The thing is - Im only 21, I am really not ready to have a baby. I'm in a serious relationship - he is studying at the moment. He will support me in whatever I decide - we are just not ready for a baby. Im really stressing!!!

The inactive pills (is that the small ones?)

Please reply? :-)

Reply to Star
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/04/24

Hi Star.

I'll suggest you wait at least 2 more days before you do a blood test. I also swithced from Nordette to Ginette for my skin, my cycle was messed up for the first two months but after that it was fine. I usually got my periods on the 3rd last pill of the inactive once.

But now i'm pregnant. Just skipped a view pills accidentally and now i'm two months pregnant. And i've been using the pill for over a year.

Just wait and see. YOu might not need the test

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Star | 2007/04/24

Lady

Thanks so much for the reply, I am going for a blood test just to make sure!

Reply to Star
Posted by: lady | 2007/04/24

hi,

if u use a condom and it didnt break then you would be fine. as for the periode- mabe its coz ure stressing about it and now its delaying it,

Reply to lady