Question
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/11

MIDWIVERY

Hi all,

I've been thinking lately about earning my own income. I'd be really interested in becoming a midwife. Some thing where you can earn, and have such a rewarding job. I dont want to earn millions ( well thats not true ) i'd just like to make alittle more than i currently do.

How do i go about this??

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

PARIS
XXX

You train to be a nurse and then specialise in midwifery.

6
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/11

Hi Jane,

I am in IT Industry. I am a regional account manager. I look after sub saharan africa... ***YAWN***

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: S'ya | 2005/07/11

Hehehe that's so cool.

Reply to S'ya
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/11

i am a full time mom to 4 kids, so i am minister of home affairs, and a taxi driver part time. xx

Reply to karin
Posted by: Jane | 2005/07/11

Hi Ladies

If I may ask, what do you do for a living now?

Reply to Jane
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/11

I suppose that does make sense. Thanks karin. Hmmm doula course also sounds cool. Will look into it.

Thanks a stack...

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/11

hi there babe, no, you have to do a 3-4 yr nurses course and another few years special course in midwifery, i think, my years may not be 100% but something like that. you could do a doula course, which is just as rewarding, im thinking of doing that when all my kids are a bit older as you are out on call for long periods. check in the preg mags at the back and phone to find out abt it. xxx

Reply to karin