Question
Posted by: Ray | 2004/10/05

Middle back pain and bloatedness

Hi Doctor.

I have a pain in my middle back for the past week. It seems to be getting worse now. I also seem to get bloated no matter what it is that I eat. My stomach does feel very tender if pressed. I am really concerned about the pain in my back. I am under no stress at this point in time.

Please advise.

Ray, it might be due to a hernia with reflux or the bloatedness and back pain might be due to two separate things like a stomach bur and muscle spasm. The problem is that I can’t differentiate between them from this side of the screen. The best would be to see your doctor and have him sort it out for you. Good luck.