Question
Posted by: Stix | 2007/06/13

Mid -life crisis : men , real or fiction

Just wanted to find out if med life crisis is real or fiction. I feel I dont know my husband at all, he has turned 37 and half and he's totally changed . Someone mentioned to me that he might be going through some mid life crisis. Could this be an excuse for his changing behaviour or is it really mid life crisis

So far as I know, there is no section of the COnstitution that makes a mid-life crisis compulsory. Mind you, if they could reliably tax it, maybe it would be made compulsory. Its a very loose term, but usually refers to someone around mid-life looking around and thinking "IS this all there is ?", and wondering whether their achievements have been worth anything.

2
Posted by: me | 2007/06/14

Yes, there is a midlife crisis. I see it every day. Be on the watchout. This is usually the time they enter into an affair. It can start anytime between 35 and 60. I have read alot about it. Go and do some research and you will recognise the symntoms. Give him your support - and remember - he will never admit that he is going through a crisis. He doen't even know himself what's happening to him. Good luck

Reply to me

He is a bit young. But yes a midlife crisis does exist. They become impossible read a book by Jed Diamond the Irritable male syndrome. They become irrational and attack you because you are the closest to you. If they cant find their socks it is your fault. This book will help you cope