Question
Posted by: Lovey | 2007/03/28

mid life crisis???

My husband is turing 50 this year and for the past 3 years has changed quite a bit... I read an article on the behaviour of men going through mid life crises and he shows all these symtoms, but it's making me very unhappy.. I have spoken to him about his behaviour towards me(show little or no interest) he says he loves me, is not having an affair, but still nothing changes.. we used to make love at least once a week now it's not even once a month??? physically I haven't changed to put him off and I try and be happy and pleasant but it's weighing me down, what else can I do???

How about suggesting some sessions of marriage counselling, to benefit both of you ?