Question
Posted by: SESI | 2006/10/25

Microval pill

Hello,
Please advise, I was breasfeeding and using Microval tablet. My period circle not good, sometime would menstruate for a day and thats it some time be normal, i need to know what was the cause.
2. on the 10/10/2006 stopped breastfeeding . and stopped microval, using condoms when having sex.
what worries me is my last period was on july, went to do pregnancy test on August came out Negetive. Still no Periods. AND TILL TODAY i havnt seen my period, Should i be worried, or is Just that my hormones are unstable?

please advise.
Thax

Microval causes irregular or absent periods.
You have only recently stopped the Microval so it could take a while for your period to come back.

1
Posted by: sesi | 2006/10/25

Thax a million,

Reply to sesi