Question
Posted by: 001 | 2007/02/21

microval

Can the bleeding last up to 2 months?

Subject: period since stopped taking microval
Posted by: 001
Message:
I've been on my period since I stopped taking microval contraceptive (1 month), I am also suffering from heavy period pains, vomiting and a pain on the left side of my tummy. I don't know what's wrong because I've been to 2 medical doctors, was only given pain killers.
Date: 6/2/2007

Subject:
Posted by: Gynaedoc
Message:
Irregular bleeding can occur after stopping Microval. The pain and vomiting could be adue to a number of causes, including bowel problems or bladder infections. Unfortunately, you will need an examination to sort out the cause for this.

Date: 8/2/2007

It is possible that there is astill an adjustment in your hormone levels but I would suggest that you see a doctor in view of your other symptoms.
\Best wishes