Question
Posted by: Bunny | 2004/10/04

Microslim 2000

Has anyone been on this diet and also breastfed at the same time? I would like to try it but am afraid my milk supply would decrease. I am now breastfeeding for 5months and would like to continue until my baby is 1 year old. I however have a weight problem as my contraceptive gives me a big appetite.
Is Microslim 2000 safe?

You would have to check that with the manufacturers. It should be on the pamphlet.

1
Posted by: rene | 2004/10/04

Have never heard of Miroslim 2000? Have you tried Weighless? With weighless you have a special formula for breasfeeding mom's it is a healthy lifestyle and you can still eat alot of normal healthy food.

REgards,
René

Reply to rene