Question
Posted by: SA | 2007/04/30

Microcidol

Please could u tell me the side effects of microcidol. The doctor has put my son on it he is 3 but before i put him on it i would like to find out if it is safe for him. I asked the doctor and he said it will just give him head aches. Please could u help me. Your advice will be greately appreciated

Expert ImagePharmacist

Microcidals side-effects are usually mild and transient. They consist of headache, skin rashes, dryness of the mouth, an altered sensation of taste, and gastrointestinal disturbances. If taken with a meal, especially fatty meals, possible GI side effects may be minimised