Posted by: Pukie | 2008/07/21

Micro Scephalic

My daughet was born microcephalis, as she grows older her spine has gotten crooked, i'  m now thinking of taking her for an operation since this also affects her sitting balance and neck control. Which doctors or hospitals assisted in reconstructing or operating the spine? Any information will help.

Expert ImageHandicap Expert

You can contact your nearest hospital and ask them for the details of a good spinal surgeon. It is very important to correct her posture while she is still young.

Kind regards

Posted by: marie | 2008/09/13

I had a student tell me she has a learning disability ADHD and she has a dx of microsaphalasis. This is how she spelled it and I' m assuming she copied it from a medical report she has. I would appreciate a clearer understanding of this condition b/c I will be working with her to help her achieve her goal to be a CNA. Thanks

Reply to marie