Posted by: Pukie | 2008/07/21

Micro Scephalic

My daughet was born microcephalis, as she grows older her spine has gotten crooked, i'  m now thinking of taking her for an operation since this also affects her sitting balance and neck control. Which doctors or hospitals assisted in reconstructing or operating the spine? Any information will help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageHandicap Expert


You can contact your nearest hospital and ask them for the details of a good spinal surgeon. It is very important to correct her posture while she is still young.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: marie | 2008/09/13

I had a student tell me she has a learning disability ADHD and she has a dx of microsaphalasis. This is how she spelled it and I' m assuming she copied it from a medical report she has. I would appreciate a clearer understanding of this condition b/c I will be working with her to help her achieve her goal to be a CNA. Thanks

Reply to marie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.