Question
Posted by: shaz | 2007/07/11

Mice

Hi all

We seem to have been invaded by mice - what can I use to get rid of them, very scared of the poisons because of dogs....please help.....

thanx

Do you have cats to hunt them? Vermin exterminators can probably supply traps or other means of getting rid of them.

3
Posted by: Chill | 2007/07/11

I quite agree about the poisons - but I remember reading somewhere that mice hate mint, so it might be worth a try - but don't put out peppermint sweets - get some mint oil (like they use for chocolate-making) and put that around where you think they're getting in. Or, mint leaves, chopped up.

Can't do any harm!

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Carol | 2007/07/11

Cats dont help that much ..... mine prefer their food in a bowl .... the mere thought of having to find ones own food ????? no no :)

A JRT works ....

Reply to Carol
Posted by: SUN | 2007/07/11

Other than setting traps rather get an expert in that deals in pest control - I am also scared of poisons with dogs around.
(or supply local petshop haha - just joking)

Reply to SUN