Question
Posted by: Mariette | 2005/01/12

Metal toxicity

Based on Huggins protocol, what affordable SA solution exists for a multiple sclerosis patient in Bloemfontein in terms of change in diet, chelation and the necessary blood tests to monitor condition?

Dear Mariette
I apologise for only answering your question today, but I had to have an operation last Wednesday, and although I informed the boffins who administer the Message Board, they failed to block incoming messages while I was in hospital.
Seeing that you are at least in one of the larger centres with a medical faculty and university dietetics department, I would say that your chances are good. Please discuss this with your treating physician and also phone the university and ask to speak to the Dept of Human Nutrition.