Question
Posted by: Flabby | 2007/03/12

Metabolism

What can I do to make my metaboloism faster. I,m sure mine is unusueally slow i can eat lekker on a weekend ang gain up to 2kg's easily. Is this normal?

Dear Flabby
It depends on what you eat and how much exercise you get in - I think you should rather look at the kind of foods you eat and when you eat "lekker" just make sure that you walk around the block afterwards!

1
Posted by: anon | 2007/03/12

If you are consuming more calories than you are expending in the form of exercise, etc. you will gain weight.

Have you ever had a thyroid blood test. That will determine if its underactive.

Reply to anon