Posted by: has a question | 2009/07/18

Met someone else

I am a married women aged 37 been married for almst 18years, but i married a childhood friend which i thought i loved but some time ago i met a man who makes me feel alive again have fun etc i fell in love with him but i would not leave my hub, problem is my dad molested me when i was younger and some times i suffer frm depresion but have no guts to see some one about this, my husband knows!he is older almost 9years than me, my friend said maybe i saw a father figure in my husband? my husband is an introvert and i am the exact oposite. ag please help me get some answers?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Youknow, it shouldn't need guts to see someone about this --- it's nothing terrible to do, just to see someone understanding and expert to talk about what is bothering you, and to look for better ways of dealing with it. There is no way you can get at the answers you need without working over time with an expert counsellor / therapist who can clarify the questions, and then work towards finding those answers WITH you

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.