Question
Posted by: bonnie | 2007/04/19

message to gyne doc

dear gyne doc,

i submitted a post last week saying that my first scan at 7 weeks did not show a heart beat, you responded saying that this means I will have a miscarriage.
I couldnt believe it, I tried to fall pregnant for 1.5 year, with fertility treatment, and then finally when I do fall pregnant I will miscarry?
I had a horrible week, was crying all the time and this really affected my work, where everyone thought I lost it. anyway today I went for the second scan 8 weeks and there was a beautiful heart beat of 140 beats per minute! my baby is perfectly fine and happy.
I would really urge you to mention to other women that there are always exceptions to the rule so that they dont have to go through what I went through.
regards,
bonnie

I'm glad that the pregnancy is okay. I can only make general comments based on the information I am given. From your information, this could have indicated a miscarriage.

2
Posted by: me | 2007/04/19

the gynaedoc said "COULD" be a sign of miscarrige. not that you "ARE" miscarring. - Congrats anyway.

Subject:
Posted by: Gynaedoc
Message:
Unfortunately it could be a sign of miscarriage.

Date: 15/4/2007

Reply to me

hi bonnie,
i read ur post yesterday and read The Doc's reply and i felt ur pian and understand what u might have gone trough, when i was 7 weeks preggies i had some blood comming down, went to the doc and he told me (over the phone)...like the gynea, i am aborting the baby....now my baba is a healthy 18 month old and my little mericale. i just hoped as a doctor she would have been more sympathetic to ur situation as i knw what how heart sore it can be if someone crushes ur dreams in a sentence