Question
Posted by: Cornel | 2007/03/23

Message to Anxious

Hi Anxious,

Did your Doc phone you yesterday about the Vasc. Surgeon?? how are you feeling this morning?

I am going to my GP today. I didn't sleep very well, it is really getting worse and has now effected my whole groin-area. I'm almost sure it's got nothing to do with the Angiogram that I had.

Will let you know on Monday.

Have a good weekend!

2
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/23

Sorry to hear you're not well. Glad you did end up going to the doc. Am going to specialist physician Mon. Will let you know what happens.

Hope you get better soon and can have a reasonable weekend!

Reply to anxious
Posted by: Cornel | 2007/03/23

hi there. I just got back from the GP.

I haven't told you this before, but I discovered this GP recently (previously I only had a Giney and never got sick...) anyway, she also has a Mitral Valve Prolapse and we get treated by the same Cardiologist. This makes everything so much easier, 'cause she knows exactly what medicine works and what not to use. And it's so much more comfortable it you get examined by a Female!

The pain in my groin-area got worse last night and I started developing fever/chills. CD was right, it's got nothing to do with Angiogram (strange how you tend to think everything is heart related the moment you discover you have a heart problem). I have inflammation/infection in the gland and it is possible that it's busy developing into Glandular-fever. She did send me for blood tests (CRP and full blood count) and gave antibiotics and inflammation meds.

I had to come to work today to sort out urgent matters, but I'm now going to bed and going to relax.

Enjoy your weekend!

Reply to Cornel