Question
Posted by: SR | 2005/01/11

MESSAGE TO ALL

Dear all,

I have been thinking about everyones interest in the document HOW TO CATCH YOUR CHEATING LOVER VOLUME 1 and have decided to open up a line of communication. Everyone who is interested in this document or wants to assist me with my research or share stories etc can contact me on nobull747 AT yahoo DOT COM

I'm sorry I cannot take everyones email down and send to them. it becomes a bit too much

thanks for understanding

EMc

5
Posted by: Nokt | 2005/01/11

Well then if that is the way u want it its fine will do so hope you will responde, scrach my back i will scrach yours.

Reply to Nokt
Posted by: porn king | 2005/01/11

tell me when to check my mail...thats all.

Reply to porn king
Posted by: SR | 2005/01/11

Now now Porn King .... fall in line :-)

I don't mess around ..... anymore

Reply to SR
Posted by: porn king | 2005/01/11

SR

i hope you not taking the piss here.

i know we banter and get on, but there are other out there with serious problems and looking for help.

dont lead these guys ona path for no reason.

now stop fcuking around and email to me...NOW!!!

davejax169 at yahoo dot com

Reply to porn king
Posted by: RB | 2005/01/11

Tx will do...

Reply to RB