Question
Posted by: Dyl | 2004/12/14

Mesenteric Adenitis

I have looked on many medical dictionaries and cannot find an explanation that I understand. Can you please explain exactly what it is (in English) and what medication should be used to cure/prevent this? Also, can you tell me what causes this if anything?

Dyl, are you sure you don’t want me to explain it to you in Zulu? LOL. Mesenteric adenitis is a term used to describe inflammation/infection of the lymph glands situated in the “membrane” (mesenterium) overlying the appendix. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Dyl | 2004/12/20

Thank you for the reply. I would have understood zulu more than the language the Doctor was speaking. Makes more sense now. What causes this? My appendix was removed 16 years ago. The medication given to me by a doctor does not seem to be working that well. Is there something I can take to help cure this? I don’t have that much faith in the doctor I went to see. I have an appointment with my doctor but only in the new year as she is currently on leave.

Ciao, Dyl

Reply to Dyl