Question
Posted by: Ness | 2007/12/21

Merry Christmas CS

Just wanted to wish you and your family a festive, safe and Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year xxx

Thank you so much, Ness, and all of you --- best possible good wishes to you all for the entire festive season. And if we all get the New Year we deserve, everyone on the forum should be having a far happier time, and some of the better publicised folks should be having a much worse time. And is that Pie as in Mince Pie ?

5
Posted by: Carol | 2007/12/21

And you guys have a Super Christmas too .. I hover on cybervet and complain about my sons here ...

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Carol | 2007/12/21

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Pie | 2007/12/21

Well I do try... ;o) I actually love cooking... to me it's like I'm spoiling my loved ones... ;o)

I'm not sure if I should do too much though cause I'm still recovering from my lap... I think I over did it a bit with the shopping the past 2 evenings... ;-/

Reply to Pie
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/21

Same to you too Pie. Hope you have a lovely Christmas Day. Was reading on the other forum about the menu you are planning for Christmas, sounds as if you are quite a good cook.

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Pie | 2007/12/21

Me too... and same goes for you Ness and all the others that post or read here... ;o)

Reply to Pie