Question
Posted by: Santa | 2004/12/15

Merry Christmas

Dear Friends,

I have been watching you very closely to see if you have been good this year and since you have I will be telling my elves to make some goodies for me to leave under your tree at Christmas. I was going to bring you all gifts from the 12 days of Christmas, but we had a little problem.
The 12 fiddlers fiddling have all come down with VD from fiddling with the 10 ladies dancing, the 11 lords leaping have knocked up the 8 maids a-milking, and the 9 pipers piping have been arrested for doing weird things to the 7 swans a-swimming.
The 6 geese a-laying, 4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves and the Partridge in a pear tree have me up to my sled runners in bird shit.
On top of all this! Mrs. Claus is going through menopause, 8 of my reindeer are on heat, the elves have joined the gay liberation and some people who can't read a calendar have scheduled Christmas for the 5TH of January.

Maybe next year I will be able to get my shit together and bring you the things you want. This year I suggest you get your asses down to Makro before everything is gone.
Love, Santa

OK, leave the livestock alone --- I'll make do with the 5 gold rings