Question
Posted by: Mona | 2003/12/19

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dear CyberShrink and all readers that cellebrate Christmas, i wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year. May all your dreams come true, may all your problems be solved, may you get everything that you wish for! Thanx CyberShrink for all your advice and effort. You are doing an excellent job of keeping us sane!

Enjoy, drive carefully and God bless xxx

Dear Mona,
Thanks for your most excellent Good Wishes --- may I return them to you and all our readers and all members of our community here ? Now, as to wheher we ever manage to keep ALL of you guys sane, I'm not certain I'd make that claim --- there's still that guy who's totally obsessed about circumcision !
MY best wishes for the festive season to all ; and may we all have the New Year we truly deserve. FOPr the mmbers of THIS community, that should be a much better one ; and maybe for a few others around the world it might mean a bracing taste of reality ?

8
Posted by: Mona | 2003/12/23

Hey, are you people sniffing eggnog??? To make up for it, you will all have to send me gifts!!!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Shame | 2003/12/23

Haw Astrogal!! I thought we re all responding to Mona's generous message!!

Reply to Shame
Posted by: gee | 2003/12/23

Why don't you leave you dont fit in here.

Reply to gee
Posted by: Enigma | 2003/12/22

Very inspiring Gee. Did you come up with those lines yourself? My that’s big words for an 4 year old. And just in case you don't understand what I’m saying...Shut up at leave, PLEASE!.

Reply to Enigma
Posted by: gee | 2003/12/22

What are you talking about are you crazy, you the one that need to smell the coffee and wake up girl friend

Reply to gee
Posted by: astro | 2003/12/21

This is to shame,
You have chosen the appropriate nick name, you should be filled with shame, if I was your parent i would feel shame on your behalf.

what are you? some kind of sexually deprived 12 year old, wake up and smell the coffee.

obviously you have no life considering you go from message to message replying in a totally obsene manner - always sexually related, out of all the people requesting help on this site, you are the one who needs it most. But then again maybe you also just don't have morals and values and have no objections to sponging off those around you (if anyone ever wants to be around you).

The sperm donor for my daughter raped and beat me up when I was three months pregnant because i told him that i could not afford to look after him and a child and that i would need his support and he refused to work his reason being that why should he work when there was food on the table everynight and the rent was being paid.

You are short sighted, ignorant and don't know the first thing about life, yours or mine, you are very quick to classify me as a slut, little do you know that i am nearing 30 and have only slept with 3 men (my daughters father included obviously), I lost my virginity to a man I loved deeply when i was 18, I had been going out with him for 18 months. Don't be so quick to judge, the lord judges to and your day of judgement will come to you, I would love to be the one reading out that judgement, you are not worthy of life, in heaven, hell, or on this earth. you seek out people who are mature enough to realise that they have a problem and are ready to seek help for it and slander and turn their problems and misfortunes into a game of sex.

You need to catch a wake up, remember what you do unto others will come back to you seven fold I would hate to be in your shoes the day you need help, you deserve everything that is coming to you.

Oh, by the way, the only thing my fiance sees, is what is there, true love, great sex (I swallow to), endless times of laughter and be both have companship and a love so deep few are blessed to ever experience it, i know you definetly won't.

Reply to astro
Posted by: charlie | 2003/12/21

Hey Mona,you've got a good heart.
All the best to you to with everything in the future and the new year. I would also agree with you when you say Cybershrink is doing a great job keeping us sane!
Have a great Christmas and New Year.
Cheers!

Reply to charlie
Posted by: Shame | 2003/12/19

Mona,thanks a lot for your good wishes.They really make a big difference in one's life.You have a good one too.Take good care of yourself coz you are special.

Reply to Shame