Question
Posted by: dolphin | 2008/05/23

merina and havent spotted this month

help gyna i am a little confussed nearly 2 years i have had the merina know and for the first 6-9 months i spotted then stopped then it started again in septerber last year after a 2 month break and then started in september last year have it everymonth but it has stopped this month i have being told the spotting is interment and you get spotting from time to time its a side affect off it

This is correct. You spot from time to time, not necessarily every month.

2
Posted by: meljane | 2008/05/23

I am suffering form hectic headaches , and my hair if falling out in clumps since having it put in...how long will this last and is there anything i can do..I really do not want to fall pregnant and felt this was the best option

Reply to meljane
Posted by: loop | 2008/05/23

I also had a loop fitted 2 years ago. same problems of spotting and not. I sometimes have the 'spotting' for 2 -3 weeks and some months a day. I have been to the gynae about it and was also told that it was a side effect. he said the only way to sort it was to remove it.

Reply to loop