Question
Posted by: Lilly | 2007/12/07

Mercilon

Ive been on Mercilon since the age of 17 and am now 26. Over the last year I have had certain months when during the week I should have my period it virtually just doesnt appear. This month it didnt come AT ALL. Over the last 12 months this is the 3rd time.

Is something wrong ?

Last week I went for a full check up and am incredibly health. Blood pressure (110/80), glucose, (3.6) weight (55), height(1.7), BMI (19), cholestorol(3).

Do a pregnancy test to be sure, but oit may just be that the Pill has thinned out your womb lining so that there isn't much to bleed.