Question
Posted by: HJacs | 2005/07/21

Menu required for 8-12 month old baby

I have recently adopted a baby girl who is now almost 9 months old. I need to make sure that I am feeding her correctly. Do you perhaps have a sample menu that I can use as a guideline.

Dear HJ
Congratulations on your new baby. Click on 'Child' at the top of this page and then on 'Nutrition' and read all the articles on infant feeding.

1
Posted by: karen | 2005/07/22

I'm not sure where you live, but do yourself a favour and phone the Garsfontein Clinic in Pretoria. The Sister has a 20+-year track record in mother and baby care, and provides a "diet" for babies, with the result that I know of at least four other parents who attended this clinic and who can testify to our toddlers or grown-up kids loving vegetables and healthy food, having no allergies and staying within the healthy weight-height ratio. Good luck. And congratulations on your adopted baby!

Reply to karen