Question
Posted by: Eddie | 2007/12/02

Menu after Heart bypass operation

PLease supply me with an example menu for two weeks to reduce and cut out cholesterol.

Dear Eddie
I do not have a diet on this Website for patients who have had a bypass operation. In view of your serious condition I would recommend that you consult a clinical dietitian. Visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area. The dietitian will work out a diet that addresses your high cholesterol and reduces your total fat intake which will also lead to weight loss.
This is by far the safest option in your present condition.