Posted by: nita | 2008/10/03

mental disorder

my husband has been behaving out of character by logging onto facebook, skype and sexchat sites. he has hurt a lot of people by telling them he loves them, etc but he doesn' t know why or what pushes him to do these things. he is suffering from depression and admits he has a problem. we are going to go for counselling but i was just wondering if you could give me an idea of what the problem might be. he has been on anti-depressants before.

Dear Nita

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you make an appointment for you and your husband at a psychologist, especially to have a full mental assessment done on your husband. It is important to exclude depression with a personally disorder.

Kind regards