Question
Posted by: Nats | 2005/12/06

Mensturation

Hi I need help please, I want to know about mensturation, I have been intimate lately without using protection and I was supposed to get my period on the 13/12/2005 whereas my last period was on the 15/11/2005 cause I always consult my calendar and make notes about my cycle. I got my period now on the 05/12/2005 and it is irregular, the blood is pink and I am experiencing alot of lower abdominal cramp which is very painfull. I need to know if this is normal and for the past two weeks I have experienced heavy tenderness in my breast as well. Please advice could it also be a sign of pregnancy.

It could be that the bleed you had was an implantation bleed rather than a period. I would suggest that you do a pregnancy test.