Question
Posted by: Not sure | 2007/07/31

Menstuation cycle

We are trying for a second baby. I have been off contraception for a while now and have been menstuating for 4 or 5 months now. Bofore my first baby I had a normal 28 day cycle. Lately I don't know what kind I have now. i did not monitor it at frist, but have been for the past 3 months. In May my period started the 18th, my next period was only the second of July. According to the normal 28 day cycle I'm suppose to have had my next period the 29th of July, but still nothing. I this normal, could I be pregnant now (to scared to test, have had alot of dissapiontments- willing to wait a little longer) or is there something more serious wrong- PLEASE ADVISE

You are going to have to test to find out if you are pregnant, but I agree that you should wait a few days longer. If you are not pregnant, it may be that you are not ovulating. Your doctor would be able to check this.