Question
Posted by: kris | 2008/01/28

menstual problem

hi im having a problem falling pregnant i have been trying for the past yr and to no avail im 30yrs old, on the 4/1/08 i started my monthlys and then 16 days later i started again i went to the gynae he said i was not ovulating propley but i have never been so irregular,,what could be the cause of me not falling pregnant and why did i get my monthlys again so soon?/

If your gynaecologist did tests for ovulation and found that you are not ovulating properly, this could be the reason for the irregular periods and the reason for not falling pregnant.