Question
Posted by: M | 2008/01/11

Menstruation - not liquid...

Hi there,

My menstruation is not always 'liquid' blood, it is most of the time, and sometimes it's like a jelly like blood, and then I get about 2 days of incredible pain and literally pieces of bloody "flesh"... What to do... My menstruation is normally 5/6 days long and right in the middle I get abour 2 days of this fleshy part and incredible pain, it's almost as if you can feel how it tears away...

Try using Ponstan with your period.

3
Posted by: SR | 2008/06/27

I am 31 years of age and no kids. I have been on triphaisil for about 3 yrs. Recently I noticed that when i get my periods it is dark brownish red and thick, it is not very liquid. Is it norml?

Reply to SR
Posted by: M | 2008/01/14

It has always been like this, my sister as well. I have been to a gynae (I haven't mentioned it as such, there was nothing wrong) It is just weird...

Reply to M
Posted by: Lulu | 2008/01/11

You need to see a gyne as soon as possible.

Reply to Lulu