Question
Posted by: NICKYB | 2007/06/08

menstruation during pregnancy

i have all th symptoms if being pregnant,but i stil get my periods.
they are a day later each month since march and this time it was three days late(do have it now).my stomach is getting bigger.is this possible.going to see doctor tommorow.home preganancy test shows negative.pls help

A pregnancy can be unequivocally be confirmed if you are feeling pregnant with a negative hpt, Beta- HCG blood level which your GP can do.

2
Posted by: Skillie | 2007/06/08

Various reasons: In our case we unfortunatley lost our baby due to a miscarriage. Go for a blood test which will assist you much better than a HPT

Reply to Skillie
Posted by: Madam | 2007/06/08

it is possible in early pregnancy, but see a doctor soon.

Reply to Madam