Question
Posted by: Let | 2008/05/26

Menstruation after a miscarriage

Hope you are well.
I went for my 13 week scan and they saw that the fetus did not develop properly and we had to terminate. This happend on the 10th of April which is 6.5 weeks ago. I did not bleed much and it lasted for about 4 days. I haven't had my menstuation yet. Do you think I should go see my Gynea or is it normal? How long does it usually take?

It can take up to 8 weeks after a miscarriage to have a period.

5
Posted by: Let | 2008/05/29

Hi Guys

I have called my Gynea and he said we should give it another 2 weeks and if nothing has happened i should go in for a check-up. Fingers crossed that all will be okay :)

It's horrible, i just wanna forget and move on but now i am stressing about not getting my period - when will it end.

My heart goes out to all of you - god bless you all!

Reply to Let
Posted by: short | 2008/05/26

hi ladies
sorry to hear about your children, if you are Christian i belive you know the story of Job in the biblle who lost all his children, but God gave him double the no of what he lost, you might not see or know it know but there is something good coming or that has come you way, and it will be double, God doesent leave us disapointed but He make sure that we are appointed.

Reply to short
Posted by: Sunshine | 2008/05/26

Hi ladies,

Let I think you should visit your doctor just in case

I lost my LB when he was 3 days old I'm sorry for your loss and all the ladies too wether it was 1 day fetoues or 1 day old child to you it was your child I'm trully sorry I know what you must have been going through.

Reply to Sunshine
Posted by: nay-nay | 2008/05/26

i also lost my baby on friday the 23th ,my periods even start that same day and i still got it.

Reply to nay-nay
Posted by: Nix | 2008/05/26

it takes 4 - 8 weeks for your period to return. I'm sorry for your loss. I also had a miscarriage in march.

Reply to Nix