Question
Posted by: sandy | 2008/01/02

menstruation

hi, im getting married in a months time & my period is actually due around that time, so i wanted to to know if there is a pill that i can take to stop my periods or prolong it for about a week or two & also what are the side effects of it. i am not taking any contraceptives at the moment.
please reply as soon as you can i would really appreciate it.

Hallo Sandy
Yes you can use Primolut N - ask your doctor for a prescription. You need to take it before your menstruation starts and keep on taking it for a week, when you stop it, you will start menstruating.

3
Posted by: china | 2009/01/19

Dr beck please advise me on this one im getting my period in 2 days i need a pil to stop it cos im going on my second honey.l

Reply to china
Posted by: Lizzy | 2008/07/08

How long a normal periods last.

Reply to Lizzy
Posted by: lerato | 2008/06/06

I am on a nurstreit injection every 3months,i got my period on the 25.march and till today i am still on period.This has never happend before i am concerned, for 2weeks .
please adviset.I want to know if this is possible

Reply to lerato