Question
Posted by: FLAMINGO | 2007/04/03

menstruation

Hi, I'm 26 years old. I'm overweight. And married for 5 years. When I got married, I started to have menstruation problems. Most of the times I would start one week to two weeks late. But each month I did have my cycle. After a while it always started on day 35. But this month I had most of the symptoms that I'm pregnant. I was naseusa, my breast was very tender but only the tepeel part, I had to go to the toilet more often and I was very moody. My cycle also didn't start on time. But because of the previous experiences I didn't do a pregnancy test, but waited for one and a half week. Then suddenly I started but it was only few drops in the beginning. Later it got more, but was watery and thick pieces came out., but was still less than my normal bleeding. I also struggled to get pregnant. But my breast stayed tender, and is still tender. Not the whole breast but only the tepeel part. What can be the possible cause? And is it possible that I can be pregnant?

Pregnancy is possible but it is more likely that you have a hormonal disturbance which is causing your irregular periods. You should consult your gynaecologist about this.