Question
Posted by: PUSSY | 2007/02/20

MENSTRUATION

I SEE MY PERIODS TWICE A MONTH IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH ME? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FALL PRAGNENT FOR YEARS NOW BUT NOTHING HAPPENS.

Dear Pussy

This is certainly not a normal situation and would require an evaluation of not only the hormonal system but also the anatomical or structural system. I suggest you visit your gynaecologist as soon as possible for a full investigation. Since there are many different diagnosis possible for this condition this forum does not permit me to fully elaborate on all the possibilities.

1
Posted by: PUSSY | 2007/03/02

DR I DONT EARN MUCH AND I DONT HAVE MEDICAL AID, BUT I WANT TO KNOW FROM HOW MUCH WILL GYNAECOLOGIST COST IM AROUND JOHANNESBURG.

Reply to PUSSY