Question
Posted by: zinhle | 2007/06/21

menstruating problem

please help my partner takes three to foru weeks on her periods, as a result of that i end up sleeping with her while she's on her periods, and that is killing me because i end up not enjoying what ever that we're doing. and onother concern is my health, because she is my wife we don't us a condom and that raise a lot of concern as far as my health is concern.

Having sex while a woman is menstruating will not affect your health. However, your wife should see a doctor to find out why she is having such long periods.

3
Posted by: zinhle | 2007/06/21

I a man (male)

Reply to zinhle

Sometimes its caused by contraceptives or stress sometimes. But I think she should check with her GP ASAP. I used to have a friend who was bleeding all the time and she ended up fainting because she was loosing blood.

Are you a women or a man zinhle if I may ask?

Posted by: vkg | 2007/06/21

i had the bleeding problem and they gave me the pill to stop the long prolonged bleeding although i am not on the pill she should also increase her iron intake i just found out because of my heavy bleedning or that lack of iron causes heavy bleeding thus i take prenatal iron tablets and they have helped and stopped my 10day periods just ask your gp bout it hope it helps you.

Reply to vkg